In order to work effectively with the voluntary sector a Third Sector Partnership Council has been established. The Council consists of National Assembly Members and representatives appointed from the voluntary sector.
The Third Sector Partnership Council shall:
- advise on the implementation, monitoring and review of the Third Sector Scheme including establishing indicators by which the Scheme shall be evaluated
- facilitate consultation with relevant voluntary sector organisations and public sector bodies on the Scheme’s implementation, operation and review
- advise on implementation and operation of the Scheme and prepare an annual report for consideration by the National Assembly
- propose arrangements for reviewing the Scheme after each ordinary election of the National Assembly and assist in the review process
- consider issues that relate to the implementation of the Scheme that affect, or are of concern to, the voluntary sector and make recommendations to the National Assembly
- consider issues that relate to the functions and responsibilities of the National Assembly that affect, or are of concern to, the voluntary sector and are wider than the responsibilities of a single subject committee, and make recommendations to the National Assembly.
To view the most recent papers please click on the links below (English or Welsh versions).
If you have any comments regarding upcoming meetings – or would like to submit ideas, please us the ’Contact Us’ facility on this site clearly stating ’TSPC Meeting’.
Catch up on the latest Animal Welfare news from the